The Zipperless Pro Steamer has the most movement and comfort available in the range. With the blind-stitched glued seams to create a watertight seal you’ll retain body heat more easily and efficiently. Completely internally taped seams ensure no water leaks in, while the Super large zipperless neck entry allows for easy entry.
– Super large zipperless neck entry closure.
– 4-way stretch laminated jersey.
– Our super soft foam making our super stretchy neoprene.
– Glued and blind-stitched seams create a water tight seal.
– 100% internally taped seams create a more durable seam with no leaks.
– Bulletproof diamondtex knee pads.
– All high stress areas are reinforced with melco tape.
– Strategically placed drain holes.
Zipperless entry eliminates the weight and bulk of a sewn-in zip closure, this increases your freedom of movement while preserving the suit’s water-tight objective. An established closure at the shoulder opens up the back of the suit then allows the rider to pull over head to fully close off external elements.
4-WAY STRETCH JERSEY
Wakeboarding can cause your body to move in unanticipated directions. This means you need a neo that can handle the uncertainty while maintaining its integrity. Our 4-way stretch neoprene moves with you all season long.
GBS stands for glued and blind-stitched. GBS seams create a watertight seal – just one more way of protecting you from the elements.
INTERNAL NEO TAPE
The entire purpose of a wetsuit is to keep the water out and your body heat in. If a suit is compromised, then it’s only as good as its weakest link. 100% internally taped seams create a more durable seam with no water leaks, keeping you wrapped up safe and warm.
When water does get in you want to make sure that it has a way to get out. Our calf drains are strategically placed in the legs to prevent water build up when riding, while ensuring they don’t take on any new water.