The Pod Foil board is our award winning Pod wakesurfer with the addition of our foil track system and extra reinforcement. The board comes with a quad fin set up for wakesurfing and a transition plate to allow your foil to mount directly to the board. The corduroy Deck traction and additional horizontal texture breaks give you a visual and tangible aide to find the perfect foot placement.
- Stringerless EPS Core
- Dura Shell Construction
- LF Exclusive Foil Track
- Corduroy Deck Pad
- Hybrid Surfboard with Quad Fins for Dual Purpose - Fins Included!
- Sizes: 4'4" | 4'9"
- A CNC EPS Core with a wrapped outer shell that is meant to take a beating
Stringer-less EPS Core
- Our most durable, lightweight construction
Multi-sport use (Surfing/Foiling)
- Remove the side fins for an all-around, durable, user-friendly board to foil. Put the fins in and have a high performance, fun, wake surf machine.
Horizon 125 Foil Set
The all new Horizon 125 wing is fast and loose! For more agile turns, responsive cuts, and efficiency...the Horizon 125 Foil Set is the latest and greatest in a long line of Liquid Force Foils, ready to charge it with you.
- 27" Alloy Mast
- Horizon 125 Front Wing - Surface Area 1250 cm² | Wingspan 74 cm
- TC 28 Rear Stabilizer Wing - Surface Area 280 cm²
- 54 Bayonet Fuselage
- Foil Shim Kit
High Speed Front Wing
- 1st wake charger, 2nd, and 3rd wake player. Great for riding the first wake behind the boat, but also able to ride the 2nd and the 3rd wake back.
- Best for riders under 180 lbs.
- Works best on the 1st wake and larger rollers