LAUCH SET BOARD 4'.5" paired with Launch foil set 120
Built for the first time foiler, the Launch Foil Board features a large planning surface and a thinner cross section similar to a wakeboard. This allows for easy board control and smooth deep water starts. The overall width of the board, flat tail rocker, chine rails, and wide shovel nose aid in the process of learning how the foil reacts while riding at slower speeds. The foil track mounting system gives 4" of travel to adjust the foil depending on rider weight and skill level. Provided foot straps also help speed up the learning process. As it says in its name, the Launch is the perfect board to get you out of the water and into the air.
- High Density Foam Core
- Compression Molded
- Foot Straps Included
- Corduroy Deck Pad
- Size: 4'5"
Wide Shovel Nose
- Aids in the process of learning how to foil at a lower speed and keeps the nose above the water.
Foot straps for learning
- The foot straps keep your feet in the optimal place on the board for weight distribution and balance while learning to foil.
- Easy to keep the board under foot while learning to get up
Launch 120 Foil Set
First time foiling? No problem, this kit was built with you and mind. A small 24" Alloy Mast to keep you comfortable while beginning your foil career. Injection molded stabilizer wing to keep things easy and balanced and the perfect front wing for learning with the Flite 120 to allow you to "feel" the foil at low speeds before you start flying. Make it easy on yourself and your friends and learn to foil on the Launch Foil Set.
- Flite 120 Front Wing - Surface Area 1200 cm² | Wingspan 65 cm
- Flite Rear Stabilizer Wing - Surface Area 278 cm²
- 24" Alloy Mast
- 54 cm Bayonet Fuselage
Shorter 24” alloy mast for learning
- More stable and less intimidating for learning to foil
Injection Molded Tail Wing
- Ads stability to your ride
Low Speed Lift Front Wing
- The most stable wing in the line. This wing starts to work below standard wake surf speeds and is the ultimate wing for beginners